Sunday, September 21, 2014

New addition to the family


Yes you read it right!! No not my baby:-) Bryan's brother got married last weekend. It was such a fun, beautiful wedding up at Hume Lake. My girls were flower girls ( along with Alisha's girls) and Adam was so cute. The Books and us rented a cabin for the weekend. We went up Friday for rehearsal, Bryan came down Saturday for the Fresno state game and my mom came up to help me with the kids. I could not have done it without her, she ironed, did hair, watched the kids, etc. It was a full weekend but I got to rest a little and enjoy the wedding. 
Monday we got to have dinner with Bryan's cousin Del and his family. They are missionaries in Africa and are home for a few months since they just had their third baby boy. It was fun to hang out and see where God is using them.
     This week I have been on an antibiotic and it has made me SO tired. I have finally been sleeping more than 2 hours at a time, some times only 3 hours, but ill take it. Napping a lot and cleaning when I can is my life right now. This weekend I've been having contractions and just feeling blah. Praying they are doing something. Really made me realize how close baby is to bring here. 3 weeks left!! 

1 comment:

  1. Your mom is awesome!! Take care Kari. Let us know when that baby is on the way please. Love you!

    ReplyDelete